CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

YOU CAN'T MISS THIS EVENT!

K my friends Nicole and Emily throws this party of all these hand made ADORABLE stuff! There will be over 50 vendors and a live band! I went to the one she threw a couple months ago and bought a ton of cute stuff! It is stuff you would find on etsy. I got really cute feather and flowers headbands, skirts, jewlery! I can't even tell you how cute the stuff is! Get there early cause it goes fast! You will die!!!!!!

3 comments:

Chels Allred said...

aww i LOVE etsy type stuff.. wish i could go!!

Emily Frame said...

cherice, i have something SOOOOO important to talk to you about. someone from a newspaper wants to interview you about bijou-- what is your number?

Roo said...

will you give me your email address again. I will add you promise...