CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Goodbye Trey....Hello Elder Skousen...Wahhhhh

Well it happened... Elder Skousen reported to the MTC wed June 3rd. It has already been a wonderful experience and it really hasn't even started!

This was the first week in history that the mtc was closed due to swine flu so we just had to literally drop him off at the curb. Which now the change is permanent and if you ask me, I think it is WAY easier that way. My mom didn't even have time to get emotional...well sort of...


I already miss him so much but I know he will be such a great missionary. I am so excited to hear the amazing stories he will have. I will keep updates! 

2 comments:

Chels Allred said...

AWWW this made me cry a little bit...My brother leaves in August and how bittersweet it is!!

Suzanne said...

What a righteous stud! He looks like a missionary now for sure! I thought i'd miss his blonde long locks, but he looks so grown up and responsible now. How exciting that he's started his mission! I agree on the emotional part of the MTC.