CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

3 years already!

I can't believe how three years can go by so fast! Talk about the best years of my life! Yesterday was our anniversary. We had such a fun day together! Jake got off work early (which if you knew him is a gift on it's own) then he took me up to park city for some shopping then we went to Ruth's Chris were he had a great table reserved and even had sparkling cider waiting for us! It was sooooooooo good and romantic! I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful person! Thank you for all you do for me to make my life a fairy tale! !!!!






HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY!

2 comments:

Chels Allred said...

happy happy anniversary to you guys!! three years goes by fast huh!! I love that you found this romantic stud..You guys are adorable and I love you!

Unknown said...

Jake is so cute we loved having him over to help us lost unfortunate peeps with our insurance. No silly goose it's not wierd that you are already buying stuff buying stuff helps me get through distracts me for all the crazy things going on in my body. Heard you're feeling sick don't you hate that :)