CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

SKYDIVING!!!!!!! I REALLY DID IT!

So the day before my brother Trey got set apart for his mission he decided he wanted to go skydiving so we all decided we couldn't miss out on the action!


This is when we first got there. You can see we are a little nervous after watching a video that basically said we could die, and after singing a waver to not sue if we were to die.....
This is the plane.... it was so small and it is there biggest one! 


Gettin strapped in and ready to go!!!!!
Don't worry it not what you think hahahahahahha. I was worried about my that area cause they said it could get pinched!!!!!! I'm already fertile challenged as it is people!

And away we go....no turing back now! I will post the ones of us jumping out as soon as i get them!

1 comments:

Erika Anderson said...

Dang...brave girl...I've always thought I wanted to do that. I talk a big game, but when it comes down to it, i think I would bail. Can't wait to see the pics. See you next weekend...Anderson reunion...you'll be there right?!