CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 9, 2010

I freaking LOVE this man!

Jake and I celebrated our 4 yr anniversary on June 29th. He took me to the Tree room at Sundance and it was delicious. Of course couldn't stay out long because of the little one... but thats ok. We walked around Sundance and it was gorgeous. I can honestly say after 4 years I still get butterflies when he walks through the door! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY! I couldn't be happier. I love you!!!!!!

Jake and taking pictures don't go hand in hand. It took three times for him to actually be looking at the camera! haha! Ahhh, one of the many things I love about him.


And we got a winner, blurry, but hey!

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

Congrats!!! Thank goodness that man proposed 4 years ago! We couldn't imagine life without you. Looks like you guys had fun! Love that you shared all of your "trys". Nate needs to work on looking at the camera too.