CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Introducing Nathan and Melissa Skousen!

Well after dating since the 8th grade pretty much my brother Nate and his girlfriend Melissa finally tied the not! It was a beautiful wedding with an even more beautiful bride. It was in Yuba so we made the long car trip down. Of course only doing half way and spending the night cause King doesn't last very long. It was so fun having them meet Kingston for the first time. I got to see some of my best high school friends and they got to meet him also so that was a blast. Im so glad to have a new sister in law and looking forward to new nieces and nephews! The only thing missing...Trey!!! Here are some of the wedding pics i got. I will post the rest when I get them.

King getting ready to go on the long road trip!




These next pics are from the rehearsal dinner the night before.



Uncle Nate!



King loved Grandpa Gus! Even though it may not look like it in this pic...



1 comments:

Karine Jones said...

Congratulations to Nathan and his new bride! Wow, it's so fun to hear about the kids I babysat so long ago! It's like my long lost distant family because I was around you kiddos a lot back then!