CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 9, 2010

4 months already??!!!!!

STOP GROWING UP SO FAST BABY!!! You are breaking my heart! I can't believe King is already 4 months old! Seems like just yesterday he still had an umbilical cord! People weren't kidding when they told me he will be grown in a blink of an eye. I fall more and more in love with him everyday. I don't think I could ever get enough of this kid! I am so blessed to have him and thank my Heavenly Father for him every sec of the day....well, maybe not when he's screaming at 3 a.m. ok ok even then too:)









5 comments:

Chels Allred said...

happy 4 months sweet boy. you look just like your mama

Roo said...

He is darling and you are the sweetest mom!!!

Karine Jones said...

He is so cute Cherice!

April said...

He's freaking adorable! Of course! And happy late anniversary!

tam & eric battles said...

i cant believe what a big fella he is!! too fast too fast!! he is such a great bed matcher :)