CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

King's bday shoot


Thanks to my amazing friend Nicole, King's bday shoot was perfect. They turned out so cute and he had so much fun! Guess I'm bias, but I really do think he might be the most beautiful baby in the world!!!
He was a little unsure at first being nakey in front of nicole....

Then the cake came out and all the sudden he was just fine!

Dash wanted to get in on the action...but he had way better food manners
Clean up time in the sink!
King, you couldn't be any cuter!

6 comments:

Karine Jones said...

Those are cute pictures Cherice! What an adorable baby you have.

Suzanne said...

Love these!!!!!!!!! Can't believe he is a year old! I especially love the ones with the chocolate on his face!

Unknown said...

You know he really is the cutiest baby boy I have ever seen

Roo said...

he is darling. so beautful. I wish we were there to celebrate!

April said...

He is definitely one of the most beautiful babies in the world! Right along side mine :)
PS I LOVE that cake you made! Very impressive!

A and L said...

He really is such a beuatiful baby! happy belated birthday kingston!