CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

King's 1st bday bash!!!

Well I can't believe the 1st bday party I have been planning since he was born finally arrived. It is true what they says that life goes by in a blink of an eye. The party was a hit. We had lots of family and friends there to support King's big day. It was a King of the jungle theme. King had so much fun!


I was very proud of this cake that I made! Took cake classes and everything!


Of course he dug right into the cake. That was definitely his favorite party of the day!

Jake and I are very happy and proud parents of this wonderful blessing. He is the best baby in the whole world. I couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect child. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for blessing us with him. We are a very happy family. I cry everyday that he grows so fast though!!!! It's so sad!!!! But so exiting for the many bday parties to come!