CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 1, 2010

Baby's 1st Halloween!!!!

This Halloween was so much fun cause we finally have a kid!!! I love Halloween anyway but sharing it with King made it even more exciting! I even took him trick 0r treating! I have just been waiting too long to take my own kid trick or treating!!! After that we went to my dear friend Nicole's halloween party It was a blast!

Duck butt:)

Mammy Bean and King
We went as Homer and Marge this year. It was pretty fun
Nicole and I at her totally awesome Halloween party!

Until next year....!!!



2 comments:

Heather said...

hahahaha i LOVE your guys' costumes! and King is so dang cute i can't stand it!!!!

Unknown said...

So fun I wish SO BAD I could have gone to that halloween party WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! King is adorable