CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Family Christmas pics!

I am so excited this year for Christmas being that I finally have a kid to buy for! I know he has no idea what's going on but I don't care. I'm still going all out anyway. I can't wait to see him open his presents and to see the christmas tree, that he will knock over I'm sure. This will be our first real family christmas! Thanks to Nicole, we got our Christmas card pics done and I love them! Here are some of my fav's. King is so photogenic!













2 comments:

Chels Allred said...

i love your family! I want to kiss that little king. He's so cute!

Suzanne said...

I LOVE them!!! So cute, and look like the ralph lauren bedding I was just looking at, ha ha. No really you guys look so great in your pics. I'm just so sad to see that Kingson is so old already, we really miss you guys! ...Oh and LOVE Jake's new hair cut.