CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sigh....


I just realized that I finally get a Mother's Day present this year! Which of course has got me thinking of what I want! In a dream world these gifts would be....

A gold Michael Kors watch I've been wanting forever!


My ultimate dream, a pair of Christian Louboutin's!

And the Chanel pearl necklace that Ann Hathaway wears in The Devil Wears Prada. I heart that necklace! Also a classic black and white gold chained Chanel purse. AHHHHHHH I would sure love to have these for Mothers Day!....maybe one day!


3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Just a little hint Jake for when the big bucks start rolling around...or an EXCELLENT way to start off her first Mother's Day! I absolutely LOVE that watch, nice choice!

Anonymous said...

Yum. When I am rich I will buy you one:) Love ya! Kingston is SO big already! And darling!

Chels Allred said...

my goodness cherice..you are FANCY!