CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter!

So much to be thankful for this Easter. First and foremost I am so thankful for my Savior and the sacrifice he made for all of us. What a beautiful Easter it was to be able to listen to conference and be uplifted by the wonderful messages that were shared. Also it was the first Easter with our baby! I love my new family and am so grateful for the blessings and happiness they bring into my life. The spirit that Kingston brings into our life is a true assurance that the Lord lives and the church is true!
King's first Easter basket! Kinda hard when he can't eat treats yet:(

This is our good friend Tyler. They were wearing matching suits and it was soooo cute!










2 comments:

Emily Frame said...

my kid swims in all his clothes too. none of his shoes fit yet... where on earth do they make them that small?

Roo said...

he is soooo cute. you look great too