CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

9 months/NYL kick off!


Well it's finally here! I'm 9 months now! Only 4 weeks left! I still can't believe it. I still feel like this is all a dream and I am just gonna wake up any minute. I can't believe I'm finally having a baby. I honestly can't sleep most nights because I'm am so anxious and excited! When I even think about seeing my baby for the first time I already tear up. I'm gonna be a full on mess delivering! I am so grateful that the Lord blessed Jake and I with this precious gift. I don't even feel adequate to be a mother but I will try my best! KINGSTON I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!

On a second note, last night was Jake's big New York Life kick off dinner. I am gonna brag about my husband for a min cause I don't do it enough! I am so proud of what he has a accomplished in a year with this company. He was in 2nd place for new org agent of the year in all of Utah! He was also mentioned for being 4th place in mutual fund leaders for the region! I can't imagine what he will accomplish there this year or the years to come! He is so brilliant and such a smart business man. I couldn't be prouder of my husband! I couldn't be luckier to have him in my life. I have to world's greatest husband and soon to be daddy!!!!!

6 comments:

Roo said...

You look awesome! I am so excited for you. You two are going to make great parents!

1natederek said...

So excited for you two...soon to be three! You look so beautiful, and I love your hair in this picture. Congrats Jake we all knew you were doing well at work, but its fun to hear your stats, pretty impressive!!!

1natederek said...

Ha Ha, just so Nate isn't embarrassed, its actually me...Suzanne, didn't realize I was signed in under him.

tyler ellis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tyler ellis said...

You forgot to mention that the best part of kickoff was meeting me! It's ok I can let this slide. But in all seriousness it was great to meet you. I already told Jake that are think you are freaking awesome ;)

Lindsey said...

So I just found your blog and I can't believe you are due in 25 days!! That's soo exciting. Good luck with everything! (P.S. Are you still going to work after, because I seriously haven't had a haircut in months and I keep meaning to call you :/ )