CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 3, 2010

8 months. Only one left thank heavens!!!!!!


Well Christmas and New Years came and went. What a great holiday it was! My brother Nate and his fiance Melissa were able to come to Utah for Christmas so that was so much fun. We also got the chance to talk to Trey out on the mission field! He is doing so good and in a beautiful town in France called Annecy. He is loving the work and already sounds like he has totally learned and grown from his amazing experiences! I miss him so much. I am so proud of him. I love being pregnant over the holidays cause it definitely helps time fly by! I can't believe I am 8 months now!!!! Baby is still as active as ever. Now his kicks actually hurt. He is a strong little guy.We are getting so close and so excited for his arrival! The only holiday left is Valentines Day before the little guy will be here! I CAN'T WAIT!

2 comments:

April said...

Yea!! You look so beautiful! I'm so excited for you both!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you! Hopefully this isn't dangeroius but im posting my address:) LOVE the pics. You are beaytiful! 4513 honeycut cr. cedar hills ut 84062.