CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

The verdict is in!..............

Well after 4 months of wondering we finally know! We are thrilled to be having a precious baby BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so suprised cause I was thinking it was a girl. Seeing the baby was so exciting and I of course cried when the nurse told us what it was, (tears of joy of course). I just couldn't believe that I was looking at my son. And boy was he wiggly! The nurse had a hard time getting the pics to be clear cause he was rolling all over the place! It was so cute! His little hand on his forehead and touching his ear. It was love at first sight! I honestly can't stop staring at his pictures. Jake couldn't be happier with a boy and neither could I. We are gonna name him Kingston Jake. We are so grateful and so excited to bring him into the world! I can't wait to meet!!!!!! He is already so adorable to me!!!!!!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm so happy for you guys and excited for Lincoln and Kingston to meet! (My mom said she had never seen Jake so happy before.)

Chels Allred said...

YAY!! SOO exciting! finding out what you are having is the best, because now you can decorate! Haha! I wish we lived closer so our boys could be best pals! ;D love yoU!

Turley Family said...

Your having a boy! woohoo! loving the name kingston! i'm so happy for you girl! it's so crazy, i can't but think back to the good old days at Dallas Roberts and us stressing over boys...we have come along way!!!

April said...

Ya!! Congrats! I love the name! Hope the sickness has stopped and your able to enjoy life a little!!!

Anonymous said...

i freakin love the name kingston! we talked about naming the next one kingston but i don't like the way names that end with an "n" sound with watkins...so we decided on kingsley! haha! we'll have to see though, i change my mind atleast once a month!