CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Oh crap! Here it goes......

So I now have a favorite new past time, and it's shopping for my unborn baby boy! Buying baby clothes is probably the best shopping I have ever done! I can't resist when it comes to tiny versions of outfits. It's like an uncontrollable force. I would never think that one day I would enjoy buying clothes for someone besides myself and I like it soooooo much better! It's pretty frightening that at this rate this child will need a walk in closet at age 2, but I just can't help it! I'm a first time mom give me a break! Good thing I'm having a boy cause I can imagine that with a girl, shopping is even more dangerous! I definitely couldn't resist this outfit cause if you know Jake (he collects nike shoes) you know I had to get it. And yes, it's velour! hahahahahahh I LOVE YOU KINGSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh goodness girl! i can only imagine the damage you will do to your credit card! coop has a closet and dresser full of clothes for each season and i'm not even half as bad as you! it doesn't help that todd has an awesome nike endorsement so we get all the jordan and nike stuff for free!

Suzanne said...

completely appropriate for a King.

A and L said...

foo, you will die! it is so dangerous! i can't ever leave a baby store with out at least one thing. poppy already has almost 30 pairs for shoes, i'm sure kingston will be no different.