CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 3, 2010

Kingston's blessing

Well my baby had his big debut at church. We blessed him yesterday and it was such a perfect day! We have the worlds best friends and family who came out to share the day with us. THANK YOU SO MUCH. And I had the opportunity to hear Jake bare his testimony which was awesome. I am so thankful for a Father in Heaven who loves me so much to bless me with such a wonderful family. I love them so much and am lucky to have them.








3 comments:

Chels Allred said...

SO DANG CUTE. king is such a stud. and...i could die for those shoes of his! WHERE ON EARTH did you find those?! tell me now!
i love you. i love seeing pictures of you. i miss miss miss you!

cherice said...

haaha they sell them at most baby boutiques. i borrowed them from my friend cause they are like $50 and i wasn't about to spend that on shoes he would wear once. she got them at babinski's though

Roo said...

YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE. YOU LOOK AWESOME!!