CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

introducing....Kingston Jake Anderson!

Well the big day finally came. King is here! A week late, but hey totaly worth it. I ended up having to be induced early mon morning. After about 7 long hours I was still only dilated to a 1 1/2 with the worst back labor you could imagine so thats when I decided that it was time for the epidural and boy let me tell you ....SMOOTH sailing after that! The next 7 hours seemed like a walk in the park! I am all about epidurals. The min he came out I was instantly in love. I honestly thought before I could know what a mothers love must be like for their child, I didn't have a clue. It is the most amazing thing I have and will ever experience. I can't believe how you can love someone so instantly and do ANYTHING for them right away. Words can't even express my love and emotion to this boy. I am so grateful that the Savior entrusted me with him. He is such a blessing. I honestly don't deserve him. All I want to do is live my life to be a good mother to him. I can't take my eyes off this kid! Jake is so cute with him! I didn't think I could love Jake more than I did but the min he became the father to my child it's like you can't even call it love anymore cause it doesn't nearly describe the feeling. We are such a happy family and am so grateful for this little one. Here is a little bit of our experience on the great day of 3-8-2010!

Waiting as the anticipation of labor begins!...oh little did I know...

Before Epi.....
After Epi:) ahhhhhh much better!
Kingston's and I first time together FINALLY!
the big weigh in 8.7 lbs! He was a big boy!
Kingston and daddys first time meeting!
Meet Mammie Bean
Grandma
Papa, and boy you will meet no one like him!
Uncle Buck!
We are so in love
Meet coach (grandpa) aunt linds and aunt tay
Yep I'm eating right away after delivery. Big mistake, that came right back up!
Finally we get to go home!
WELCOME HOME KING! WE LOVE YOU!

9 comments:

SHELLYFINCH said...

Congrats! He's Gorgeous!

lindseyj said...

What a cutie! Oh you're going to be such a cute mommy :)

Chels Allred said...

i love love love love love him!!!!!! congratulations! xo

Becky said...

Congratulations!! I'm sorry you went a whole week over your due date, that is not fun. It sounds like everything went well. You will be a great mom!!! We can't wait to see him, hopefully soon.

Suzanne said...

He is so adorable, again, i'm hating that I am SO far away!!! Love the hat! And isn't it amazing how much more love these little angels bring into our lives?!

Turley Family said...

congrats girl! i can't believe you went a whole week over! what a beautiful baby boy! i am so happy for you.

Anonymous said...

He is AMAZING! Good job! I am so glad all is well with you both! Love you! When things settle down a little I would love to see you gus!

Krissie said...

Congratulations! He's perfect! Lol, and you're right...he definitely won't ever meet anyone else like your dad.

Liesl said...

hey girl found your blog off of Trisha's! So happy the delivery went great, I agree about the epidurals! He is adorable and I love how you were told he was going to be so small and he came out an 8 pounder!