CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 2, 2009

5 month and counting!!!!!

Well I finally feel like there really is a baby coming! Im 20 weeks I got my baby bump and feeling a lot better! Baby is healthy and doing great. He was all over the place again with this ultrasound so the tech had a hard time getting him still to take a pic. Maybe he is like his dad and hates getting his picture taken though who knows. But everything is so great and we really couldn't be happier. Plus the tech said looks like I was measuring about 5 days sooner than original due date so that puts me at Feb 23:) Fine by me!!!!

9 comments:

Roo said...

what did you decide on the bedding? Your bump is adorable.YOu are adorable. I miss you.

Chels Allred said...

cherice you are just too cute for words! you are going to be so cute when you're full term! :D and can i just say how jealous I am of your long locks? You are a beauty! I'm so happy everything is going good and you feel better!

lindseyj said...

I'm so happy you're feeling better :) You look so good for being 20 weeks!

tam & eric battles said...

oh your itsy tummy is so cute, if i were here i would giggle it like you use to giggle mine! ha miss you guys :(

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

I can't believe you're preggers! I'm so excited for you!

Keith and Charayye said...

So cute Cherice! I had my baby bump at 20wks also! And Feb. 23rd is our anniversary!!! What a great due date! You look like you are doing great! After the sickness isn't as bad anymore it is just so much fun being pregnant!

April said...

You look AMAZING! I'm so excited for you!

Emily Frame said...

so TINY! that's what i look like post work-out when i'm NOT pregnant. please tell me you're not sick anymore?

Emily Frame said...

i am so glad to hear that! if i am not on unisom, i am throwing up... still.

we're having a boy! i went at 16 weeks, and i am so glad i did. i couldn't wait another day.