CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oh how i miss you.......


Sushi

Onions

SWEETS/candy/chocolate!

Juice

Waffles/pancakes

Mexican food

Chinese food

Thai food

Salads

Dried mangos

Who are we kidding, basically all food

These are the things I miss most during this fabulous pregnancy. All these things I either can't eat and/or they just strait up make me puke. I miss them soooo much! I also don't get any cravings that I heard you are supposed to get when your pregnant! It would be nice to eat something that actually taste good and makes me feel better....little baby, you better be growing nice and strong!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Chels Allred said...

Mexican food has been my biggest craving since i got pregnant! haha.. But when i was puking, the only things I could eat were...lemons (seriously..i'd peel them and eat them like oranges) chicken noodle soup (just the broth though lol) and bananas(because they have a special something in them that helps with nausea) Anyway. I hope you feel better! BUT i'm glad your hormones are strong!

Roo said...

:( boo I am sorry your sick.

The Shelton Family said...

Congrats- I hope everything goes well!

Nicole Christensen said...

im sorry. i just wrote a very cheesy "i love pregnancy" post on my blog. then clicked over here and read your sad one. I hate how much you have been sick, and i love you.