CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

ELDER TREY MARTIN SKOUSEN HAS BEEN CALLED TO SERVE IN THE..........

GEVEVA SWITZERLAND MISSION!!!(French speaking) Trey was totaly nervous opening his call! I think I was more nervous though!

I have never seen my parents happier. Look at my mom!!!! She will die in the mtc! hahaha










Trey getting his mission call was definately one of the highlights of my life. I would say one of the best days of my life!!! This is the first missionary in our family to go out so we were thrilled! Along with serving in Switzerland he will serve in parts of France, Belgium, and Luxemburg! Which is crazy cause when he turned in his papers we asked where would he like to go if he could choose and he said Belgium!! He also took two years of French already in high school so he is happy about that. My grandparents served a temple mission in Bern, Switzerland so it is kinda special. We also have a lot of ancestors there! I am so proud of Trey and the long and hard road he took to prepare for this moment. He will be such a great missionary and will bring such a beautiful spirit to the swiss! I know the Lord will bless my family because of his choice he made to serve. He reports June 3 to the mtc! I already cry just thinking about him leaving though! I will miss him so much!!!!!


7 comments:

Roo said...

so excited for him!!! GO trey!

Suzanne said...

Congrats Trey! That will be awesome if you get to go pick him up!

stacy h. said...

cherice, i saw a link to your blog on lindsey's....i forgot to leave you my email when i left the salon the other day. email me if you want any info on what we talked about! stacyhadlock@yahoo.com
it was fun to see you and talk! my roots are starting to show, maybe i will see you again real soon! :)

Emily Frame said...

ikea! they're great. i did the shadow and heard by many people that there is a much easier way to do it using photoshop... so i guess it's up to you. i liked doing it by hand, then you control some things-- like the size of your nose and double chin.

CHUNTZ said...

First of all I freaking love you and Im so happy I saw you last night!

Congrats Trey, missions are the best!

Emily Frame said...

how bout you update already? the girls behind you in line at our party said you were hilarious and cracking them up.

me as well. love you

Chels Allred said...

how exciting!!!! my brother gets his call soon! ahh!!! your mom looks like she'll never let go. btw honey, you need to add me to your blog list! aaronandchelsallred.blogspot.com