CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

TWILIGHT MOVIE!!!

Um hands down best movie I have ever seen! I was freaking out through the whole thing. I have seen it twice already and it's even better the second time if you could imagine!!! Lets just say Edward was PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The soundtrack is amazing from the movie also!
I loved all his jackets and coats he wore in the movie!! Don't you!!!!
He looked incredible in these glasses! It's not that great of a pic though
Isn't it your dream to be bitten by Edward???? Well it's mine atleast:)

5 comments:

Chels Allred said...

hahaha! ohhh cherice..i have seen it 4 times already! and aside from all the cheezy special effects, i loved it! but..the book is always better....LOVE YA

Suzanne said...

oh so jealous!! still haven't seen it, hopefully soon!!!

CHUNTZ said...

Loved it! I have a twilight post too....who can resist!

Keith and Charayye said...

Cherice! What in the world how are you! Just on Staci's blog commenting back to her and saw ya and had to drop a quick hello! Love the pics of you and Jake very cute! Tell him I said hello! So still doing hair I hope cause you're freakin good! Things are good here! We are excpexting a little guy do in May so that's kept me occupied with being so sick for 2 1/2 months! Doing much better now though! It was great finding ya! Hope all is well and keep in touch! love ya!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to see I'm not the only Edward lover...I have actually convinced Todd to let me call him Edward (it's his middle name)! Ahhhhh!